What is our primary use case?
- Omnichannel customer support for multiple clients.
- The benefit of having ways to defer call volume like KBs and chat help reduces cost.
How has it helped my organization?
It allowed us to shorten the time to resolve issues and facilitate multiple concurrent avenues of contact for customers.
What is most valuable?
- With add-ins, customer portal, custom apps, and APIs, there isn't much you can't do.
- The ability to use chat and an ever-evolving knowledge base allows us to reduce the cost per contact.
What needs improvement?
- Social: The forums and cloud monitor are a bit clunky and frequently run into issues. The solution of upgrading to their SRM software does iron out much of the cloud monitor hangups, but the forums still feel like they are out of date.
- Billable session: If you have a large customer base hitting your knowledge base articles, the billable sessions can get expensive very quickly.
For how long have I used the solution?
More than five years.
What do I think about the stability of the solution?
What do I think about the scalability of the solution?
How are customer service and technical support?
If you have a problem, you will always be able to get in touch with someone that can help. The support is top notch. They also are great at using client input to see where they can improve the product.
Which solution did I use previously and why did I switch?
I have used other CRMs like SFDC, but this is by far my favorite and go-to solution for almost all applications.
How was the initial setup?
What about the implementation team?
What was our ROI?
Reduced cost of contact and reduced overhead.