Oracle VM VirtualBox Review

Free and competitive Desktop Visualization tool

Valuable Features:

1. OracleVm Virtual box is free. 2. It is relatively fast, with an enjoyable performance. 3. It also allows you to connect to a virtual machine through the Remote Desktop Protocol.

Room for Improvement:

I found it difficult to print from the host printer.Oracle VM Virtualbox is my first choice when it comes to desktop visualization. It doesn’t require any additional skill to deploy. With a simple wizard, I was able to install Windows 8 better edition on my laptop running windows 7. I also have Ubuntu running on the OracleVM.

Other Advice:

OracleVM has been helpful to me, as I now test my scripts on different operating systems in a single machine before deploying them. This makes my work much easier, without incurring additional costs. Supporting my remote clients with diverse OS is much easier. All I need to do is open a similar operating system to theirs, in my system, as I guide them through some task. Before now, I had to look for a PC running a similar OS, before guiding them through some tasks.