Orchestra Networks EBX Review

The support is fast and good, and the program is user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

I use this program in my work in the pharmaceutical industry. We develop projects around a product master in the company.

What is most valuable?

The program is very user-friendly and the .com order is easy to design.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes it is a little difficult to find an architect for certain developments. You kind of have to be like technicians to work with this product if you want to make some specific development. So perhaps it could be simplified. The design should also be easier and more visual.

I have been using Orchestra Networks EBX for three years now.

We haven't had any issues or technical problems so far, so I believe the program is stable.

The technical team takes care of the customer and they usually responds quickly. I think we are very satisfied with the support.

The initial setup is easy and straightforward.

The solution is not that expensive because we use JavaScript sometimes for specific developments.

What other advice do I have?

This is a rather technical solution and you must know that it takes some preparation before you can start working on it. In the future I would like to have a clean proof of the design of the data modem. It should be easy and visual.

I will rate the solution an eight out of ten because I think there are some things to improve and that could be better.