PagerDuty Review

Valuable Features

I really like the reporting aspects of the solution; they are absolute.

Improvements to My Organization

It allows us to reduce the knock, as in how the centralized automated workflow manages urgencies and alerts. This is a big benefit to any company using the product.

Room for Improvement

I’d like to see some kind of supervising element, the functionality to resolve and allow people to be alerted for supervisors. I don’t think that they are going to address this.

Use of Solution

I've used it for four years.

We've had no issues with deployment.

It is definitely stable. Over the course of using it for four years, I haven’t experienced any issues with instability at all.

The product is very scalable and I think others would agree.

I don’t really interact with support at all as we have not had any issues with the product. This is a good thing in my opinion.

In the companies I have been at, the only product used was PagerDuty.

It was pretty straightforward; it takes around two weeks to get done.

Implementation Team

We implemented it with our in-house team.

ROI

It is a great product for routing tickets and alerts, so it saves invaluable time.

Other Advice

I would highly recommend to sign up to what you need, then if you need anything else you can start branching out.