Palo Alto Networks AutoFocus Review

Easy to install with a nice interface and dashboard

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our clients. It makes up part of their network security, helping them to detect threats.

How has it helped my organization?

autofocus help our customer to prioritize and identify related IOC of a threat or malicious content

What is most valuable?

The feature that I like best is the dashboard. The interface is good.

What needs improvement?

I would like to have more technical documentation that contains greater detail on the types of threats that are occurring. Examples of things that I would like more technical details about are specific malware and APTs.

This solution seems to run slowly, although I haven't used another similar solution that I can use to compare it.

I have been using AutoFocus for almost a year and a half.

This is a stable solution.

Scalability has not been an issue for us. I have two customers using this solution and there are perhaps ten people using it. These are enterprise-level businesses.

I am satisfied with the technical support.

Prior to Palo Alto AutoFocus, I did not use another solution.

It is very easy to install and set up AutoFocus. Deploying it, including the licensing, may take an hour or two.

As its a saas model implementation/integration is very easy.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to anybody who is considering this solution is to look at a demonstration of its use. I don't think that a proof of concept is necessary because there are not many things to evaluate. Rather, a demo should be sufficient to see if it meets the requirements.