Palo Alto Networks Panorama Review

Easy integration of the firewalls and extremely stable and scalable, with no additional costs

What is our primary use case?

We mainly use this solution to centralize our management.

What is most valuable?

What I really like about this program, is the easy integration of the firewalls and the core management interface, which is almost exactly the same as the single firewall.

What needs improvement?

I think the multitenancy of this solution can be improved. I would also like to see better management task automation for the trial environment. That is missing in this solution.

In the next version, I would like to have more integration with the cloud and with the services delivered by Palo Alto. It isn't very task integrated at this stage. I would also like more dashboard management.

I've been using the solution for about three years.

The solution is absolutely stable.

I believe the solution is scalable, because it is able to manage more than 3000 devices for our company without any issues.

I am impressed by the customer service. The Palo Alto software is a good, fast and it is easy and quick to find a solution.

The initial setup was very easy and deployment took about four hours.

If you compare the price of this solution to other management solutions, it is relatively low. You only pay for the license and there are no additional costs.

What other advice do I have?

My advice to others who are looking into implementing it, I would say that the solution is practically completely perfect. It gets a ten out of ten rating from me.