Palo Alto Threat Prevention Review

Valuable next generation firewall features

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Palo Alto Threat Prevention is related to the placement of files in a laboratory test environment. We use Palo Alto Threat Prevention for network testing.

How has it helped my organization?

I can't give an example of how Palo Alto has improved our organization because we are using this product in test networks.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of Palo Alto Threat Prevention for our company is the next generation firewall.

What needs improvement?

The organization mail security solutions could be improved. There is no mail security solution available.

More than five years.

Palo Alto Threat Prevention is naturally stable in operations.

I don't see a problem with Palo Alto Threat Prevention in scalability. Because it's a testing product for use it only for test alignment.

We have maybe 10 or 12 engineers dedicated to the solution. Only engineers are using this product. For deployment and maintenance, only one staff.

We use Palo Alto Threat Prevention just for testing.

Palo Alto's technical support is very good.

The setup of Palo Alto Threat Prevention is very easy and straightforward. From initial configuration to deployment, it took maybe one day.

We did not use an integrator, re-seller, or consultant for the deployment.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate Palo Alto Threat Prevention a nine out of ten overall. I would prefer better mail security features.