Panda Security Adaptive Defense Review

​Reduced number of malware/virus issues and dashboard alerts provide better visibility

What is most valuable?

• Ease of setup and deployment
  • Support readily available

How has it helped my organization?

Reduced the number of malware/virus issue encounters and dashboard alerts providing better visibility. Could patch and deploy updates to Windows and third-party applications, and the email protection did its job. They also helped in Asset tracking.

What needs improvement?

Needs a service desk system to link up with endpoint protection and email protection.

Four years.

None, but ensure you test Panda updates/upgrades prior to a company-wide rollout.

None, it is scalable. Licenses are processed quite quickly.

A nine out of 10.

We were on ManageEngine and Symantec, then moved to Panda Cloud and used the service desk of ManageEngine.

Required uninstall of some previous clients which were older than the Panda uninstaller, but in two days, we were migrated over.

Normal package works great, the advance option gives you more application awareness for a more controlled approach, and also forensic analysis, which opens one's eyes to how these malware programs operate.

We looked at Eset, F-Secure, and Trend Micro.

What other advice do I have?

It worked well for the time we had it in, and local support was great! If an issue had to be escalated, international remote support was provided.

Most of the products out there are quite good. Know how you would prefer to manage them.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company is a reseller.