Panda Security Adaptive Defense Review

Good antivirus and patch management, and it has the ability to do remote support

What is our primary use case?

We are a solution provider and this is one of the products that we implement for our clients.

This solution is used to assist cybersecurity.

What is most valuable?

This solution has different modules.

The most valuable module is antivirus, which has a whitelist mode that will block everything other than approved transactions. This gives us the ability to define different profiles in terms of the level of protection.

The patch management module is very important.

The systems management module, which can be used for asset inventory and for remote support, is very good.

This solution can scan the entire network and discover all of the systems where it is not installed.

What needs improvement?

Improvements could be made in terms of how the reporting is structured.

We have been dealing with Panda Security Adaptive Defense for about two years.

My clients have not told me about any trouble with stability.

I have not had any feedback about scalability.

Technical support is always available and I work with them a lot. They are excellent.

I have not sold security solutions other than what is offered by Panda. However, I have personally worked with tools such as Kaspersky. The main difference with Panda is that it uses goodware instead of malware. All other antivirus solutions block know viruses using their definitions, whereas Panda, on the other hand, allows known software and applications and blocks everything else.

The initial setup is very straightforward.

The price of this solution depends on the number of licenses that you are purchasing.

What other advice do I have?

This is a very good product. It may feel that it is a bit more expensive but in my experience, it is easily worth it. The core functionality of the product is very impressive and I recommend that people use it. That said, there is always room for improvement.

I would rate this solution a nine out of ten.

More Panda Security Adaptive Defense reviews from users
...who compared it with Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Learn what your peers think about Panda Security Adaptive Defense. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,281 professionals have used our research since 2012.