Pandora FMS Review

Intricate alarm system and worry-free licensing helped us to get everything under control

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for this solution is to monitor our devices.

How has it helped my organization?

Thanks to this software and to the work of the support team, we have everything under control. It was simple and easy.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable features are its intricate alarm system and the simplicity of the license.

What needs improvement?

In the future, we may have double the number of devices, and we do not want to have any issues with performance in the data display.

Pandora FMS is very scalable due to the great facilities it provides for it. I think it depends more on the servers that host it, as opposed to the product itself.

I really like the technical service, and they have helped a lot with the implementation. The support team contacts the development teams to solve problems in record time.

I've never worked with another tool. We saw the information about this product on its blog, and we decided to take the risk and started using it.

On this issue, I think it is better to have technical assistance. I am not very good at this sort of thing. It happens to me with everything.

We implemented this solution in-house, with help from their support team.

The ROI for this solution was above expectations.

The license part is the best. Only one payment and it includes support, updates, new versions, and access to the complete library of plugins except for SAP and z/OS.

I love the simplicity of the license. This makes it easy to work, with no fear of being asked for more money all the time.

We evaluated a couple of other solutions before settling on this one. They were Nagios and Zabbix, and they were too complicated at first sight.

1 visitor found this review helpful