Panorama Necto Review

Great infographics. Needs more support for predictive and forecast analysis, ETL and data transformation, and more languages.

What is most valuable?

Necto is the first BI tool with infographics which is a great and unique feature. For me, they are a new, better version of well-known KPIs. Users can create their own infographics or choose the existing ones from the library.

Collaboration and social capabilities including sharing content, starting discussions, subscribing to users, searching for the relevant content and many other similar feature is something me and my colleagues were thrilled by.

Support for mobile devices is very good and offers the same experience on all platforms.

How has it helped my organization?

It has helped improve the communication between the developers and business users. It's easy to leave notes related to charts and figures and to ask questions.

What needs improvement?

Needs more ETL and data transformation support.

Needs more support for predictive and forecast analysis.

Support more languages.

6 months

No, we didn't have any problems.

Very good, they were able to answer all our questions.

Very good, they were able to answer all our questions.

We are still evaluating several of the solutions present on the market and looking for the best front-end tools for our business users and Necto has caught our attention because of some great innovative features. We still didn't start using it production, it's still in the evaluation stage, but it is looking very good so far and we are considering switching to it.

Pretty straightforward.

It was an in-house implementation.

We are still evaluating. Some of the options are Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI...

What other advice do I have?

I advise everyone to give this tool a chance an evaluate it. Some of the features offered are unique, my favorites are infographics and the support for collaboration between the users.

More Panorama Necto reviews from users