Panorama Necto Review
Great infographics. Needs more support for predictive and forecast analysis, ETL and data transformation, and more languages.

Valuable Features

Necto is the first BI tool with infographics which is a great and unique feature. For me, they are a new, better version of well-known KPIs. Users can create their own infographics or choose the existing ones from the library.

Collaboration and social capabilities including sharing content, starting discussions, subscribing to users, searching for the relevant content and many other similar feature is something me and my colleagues were thrilled by.

Support for mobile devices is very good and offers the same experience on all platforms.

Improvements to My Organization

It has helped improve the communication between the developers and business users. It's easy to leave notes related to charts and figures and to ask questions.

Room for Improvement

Needs more ETL and data transformation support.

Needs more support for predictive and forecast analysis.

Support more languages.

Use of Solution

6 months

No, we didn't have any problems.

Very good, they were able to answer all our questions.

Very good, they were able to answer all our questions.

We are still evaluating several of the solutions present on the market and looking for the best front-end tools for our business users and Necto has caught our attention because of some great innovative features. We still didn't start using it production, it's still in the evaluation stage, but it is looking very good so far and we are considering switching to it.

Pretty straightforward.

Implementation Team

It was an in-house implementation.

Other Solutions Considered

We are still evaluating. Some of the options are Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI...

Other Advice

I advise everyone to give this tool a chance an evaluate it. Some of the features offered are unique, my favorites are infographics and the support for collaboration between the users.