Panorama

Panorama Necto Review
A good application for basic analysts but more advanced features need to be released by the vendor for power users.

Valuable Features:

I have been evaluating tools within our organization to be suggested to different clients which are less technical and more business user oriented for fast first hand analytics and I came across Necto.

I was thrilled with the capabilities of astonishingly ready to build and simplified, modern and in-cell infographics that can be used by just right clicking on the attributes. Another feature that I think stood out in this tool is of it being suggestive which leads to automated analysis and recommendations. I also observed that it uses crowdsourcing to recommend workboards. This tool also has a feature of it being collaborative in decision making experience wherein one can directly connect with the associates within the enterprise from within the tool.

Improvements to My Organization:

Quick reporting without need of technical expertise

Quick connection to multiple data sources and data integration

Quick answers

Quick collaboration

Room for Improvement:

Performance in case of huge datasets needs to be further analyzed.

A good application for basic analysts but more advanced features need to be released by the vendor for power users in coming versions.

Cost of implementing multiple analytical tools for different sect of users should be considered.

Technical documentation needs to evolve with time.

Use of Solution:

OverĀ one year

Deployment Issues:

None

Stability Issues:

None

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Panorama Necto?

Our experts can help. 238,775 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.