Panorama Necto Review

Necto has a nice Twitter like feeling, but they should find a way to analyse big data.

What is most valuable?

• Users can start context-based discussions, and include context and annotations, which are saved as part of the work board to add more depth and foster knowledge sharing
  • Subscribing to users - subscribing to one of our colleagues lets us follow all the changes made to his or her work board, and because you can view users' shared work boards, you can concentrate on those users that are active. Subscribing is easy. You just need to click a person in the social bar, then click the subscribe icon, and a second click will unsubscribe you.
  • Necto has a Twitter like feeling
  • Necto is available both as a client server and online service
  • The Panorama website offers support through email, phone and tutorials

What needs improvement?

• Major improvement is needed in the way Panorama offers in-person training and online chat support
  • Also, they should find the way to analyse big data

Almost a year.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

I'm not sure on the scalability, but a part of Necto may have issues with big data.

This is the reason we want to give a lower rating. The customer service is in a young state currently. Note that panorama does not offer in-person training or online chat support.

Good.

No previous solution was used.

It was straightforward to implement.

We set it up in house.

It was just a proof of concept, so no ROI.

We also looked at OBIEE.