Panorama Necto Review

It stores the discussion histories from its users, but needs more resources on using it.

Valuable Features

It is an awesome tool. It has really cool features such as being able to find relevant people when commenting on a data element. This helps in searching for the right people to solve any problems with your work, add any relevant people onto the discussion board, and start a discussion with them. This enables you to find more people for addressing issues, which in turn means you can get quick resolutions for problems. It stores the discussion histories from its users, similar to how Skype stores its chat history. This enables Necto to collect all answers in one place.

Other features I like are -

1. Recommendation engine
  2. Mobile rich info-graphics
  3. Good collaborative capability with discussion/likes/dislikes and other interactive features ensure effective data analysis
  4. Capability to connect to multiple sources
  5. Very user interactive

Improvements to My Organization

It is a more end-user centric tool, and there is more capacity for self-service. This has provided us with reductions in both cost, and amount of maintenance needed.

Room for Improvement

Blogs or videos related to the use of the tool would be more helpful in understanding how to use it. Also, I would like to get certification for this tool but I cannot find any info anywhere.

No issues encountered.

They don't provide customer support on-site, but the rest is fine.

It's great.

We were using an old generation BI report tool and we wanted to switch to a new generation BI tool.

It was straightforward.

Implementation Team

We implemented it in-house.

Other Solutions Considered

We have evaluated others as well.