Panorama

Panorama Necto Review
An outstanding self service BI tool with amazing collaborative and supportive business intelligence

Valuable Features

- Collaboration features which allows users to communicate and share with each other.

- In-cell info graphics

Improvements to My Organization

Previously, we were using Excel for analysis and reporting and we evaluated a few BI tools to migrate our reporting platform to the web. Fortunately, we came across this BI tool and evaluated the trial version for our business users. They found it very interesting and easy to use. They have started working with Panorama Necto and are extremely happy with the product.

Room for Improvement

Although it perfectly matches our requirements, it would be great to if a future version allows the user to connect to BIG data sources like R.

Use of Solution

More than 3 months.

Not Yet

We haven't taken any customer support yet but the resources available on internet are really helpful for learning.

We have't taken yet

We use several BI solutions and recently evaluated Panorama Necto.

Initial setup was quite easy and straightforward. We haven't found any issue.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

We have evaluated the trial version only.

Other Advice

I would definitely recommend this product to others as it provides ease-of-use and good reports.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Panorama Necto?

Our experts can help. 238,775 professionals have used our research on 5,955 solutions.