Panorama

Panorama Necto Review
It provides us with options to modify and build smart infographics, but it should evolve with more improvements in the future.

Valuable Features:

• Connects to any data (most backend packages as per industry standards).
  • Understands the nature of data and the metadata really well. Treats the data on the fly and creates smart visualizations.
  • Creates basic data arrangements easily without waiting for the users to instruct. For an example, given a date field it creates a calendar hierarchy by default.
  • Comes with lots of option to modify and build the smart infographic. Uses innovative pictures and charts to create the dashboards.
  • Provides a centrally hosted collaborative platform to share your work to a wider audience but only of your choice. The role-based access is really amazing.
  • It has smart computing abilities to deliver some of the complex analytical requirements such as what-if analysis, pinpointing the actual issues and side by side comparison of business factors.
  • Helps you identify why you are succeeding and where you should shift your focus to.
  • The maps are amazing and they just don’t act as control points rather you can populate various measures on them making it really efficient to understand the business in geographical info graph.

Improvements to My Organization:

Necto has everything that a smart BI tool needs and below are some of its features which stands apart from legacy reporting tools. It builds a trust with clients through its data security features and served really well in convincing some of our partners to start a decision process to venture into this.

Room for Improvement:

I did not find any areas of improvement based on what analysis I have done. It would be great to see how it evolves with improvements in the future though.

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About Panorama Necto?

Our experts can help. 233,815 professionals have used our research on 5,900 solutions.