Panorama Necto Review

Our team can now access their reports from a central repository, but it could be improved with more big data connectivity.

Valuable Features:

We like the collaborative and supportive business intelligence feature most in this product. Because of the collaborative environment, business users from different departments can communicate & share feedback with each other in a fraction of time. Supportive business intelligence also helps new users to drive through the product and make themselves familiar with it.

Improvements to My Organization:

Before implementing Panorama Necto, there was a lot of manual work to do which requires lots of man powers and resources. Due to Panorama Necto, everything becomes centralized now, so anyone can easily access their reports from a central repository. It helps us to improve productivity and reduce cost.

Room for Improvement:

• Provide more data connection (mainly BIG data connection)
  • Provide Linux support.
  • Upload more learning tutorials on site or youtube.

More Panorama Necto reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Panorama Software, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: June 2021.
511,521 professionals have used our research since 2012.