- It lets users analyze corporate data and create personalized dashboards
- Very intuitive, and interactive analytics
- Highly visual and understandable infographic format
- Many applications works together in a self-service mode
- You can add more user in a group for a discussions like a social media.
- The interactive infographics dynamically reflect business changes
- A very good tool for a small to mid size company for a small to medium scale BI projects
The very first thing that comes in mind about Necto - Panorama Software is its scalability and it is readymade for enterprise deployment, with very minimal efforts.
Excellent in memory performance, return results with clicks, matchless click to collaborate features, just initiate discussion on data points and context, connect relevant users and dashboards and explore suggestive auto insight.
Using its Geo Analytics feature, it is easy to find sales/revenue in a particular location, you can locate users on an interactive maps. It location-based infographics is useful and it shows automated relevant insights of all locations. It support all devices (desktop, laptop, tablet, mobile phone). Event on mobile devices it allows you to use the dashboard in the same look and fee, which is great for any executive who travels a lot and and quickly assess the report from hand devices. Empower business users with self-service, governed platform with this, users have the freedom to explore and create their own visualizations. Gives IT more power to govern and manage the platform with ease.
- No Multi language reports
- No information related to certification
- Panorama Necto has less community support.
- The dashboard looks very complicated at first look
- No SQL query support
- Limited support for big data analytics
- No support for Linux or commodity hardware