Panorama Necto Review

We never faced a performance-based issue with databases once we started working with it, but it would be very effective if interfaces and dashboards support large volumes of data.

Valuable Features:

The Exception Handling feature that identifies the errors and highlights them to the user is a unique feature that cannot be found in any of the BI tools other than Panorama Necto.

The collaboration, automation, graphs, performance make it the best of its kind.

Improvements to My Organization:

Performance would be an issue when dealing with databases. We never faced a performance-based issue once we started working with Panorama Necto.

The reports made out of its rich infographics were impressive.

Installation and set up is very easy. There is a customer care team who are very precise at dealing with things that would help us out if needed.

Room for Improvement:

It becomes a big deal if the data to be handled is very large. It would be very effective if the interfaces and dashboards support large volumes of data.

Use of Solution:

I've used it for one year.

Deployment Issues:

Stability Issues:

Scalability Issues:

5/5

Previous Solutions:

4.5/5

Initial Setup:

Yes, it is quite straightforward. Even though there are some issues, there is a team who guides us.

Cost and Licensing Advice:

I feel it the best BI tool you could ever get for the price offered. Don't miss a chance. Just go and grab it.

Other Advice:

Considering all aspects of price or features or comfort working with it, it is the best. Take a chance and try it. It's worth it.