Panorama Necto Review

Displaying the data on dashboard from Excel is made simple by just 2 clicks, but online tutorials are not available.

What is most valuable?

Data discovery and transferring the data from Excel to dashboard with just 2 clicks are astonishing. Notification for KPIs is also very good. The self-service feature is cool in creating customized charts and reports.

How has it helped my organization?

Displaying the data on dashboard from Excel is a hectic task which involves lots of operations to be performed. This is made simple by just 2 clicks. It analyzes the data, converts them, and puts them on the dashboard.

What needs improvement?

Online tutorials on this are not available. This should be done or documentation can be improved.

I've used it for two years.

4.5/5

4.5/5

We switched because of its cool feature in moving the data from Excel to dashboard with ease.

Yes, the initial setup is very simple and straightforward.

Panorama Necto is made available to the users at a very affordable price compared to that of other BI tools.

What other advice do I have?

Very good tool for the ones who are looking for ease of use and rich data visualization.