Panorama Necto Review

It's allowed us to collaborate on self-service BI data, but they should improve community support.

Valuable Features:

It is impressive how easy it is to use this tool. A good example is when you want to share your dashboard with someone, you just find the person and give the permission.

This tool exceeded my expectations! I have never seen before a reporting/Business Intelligence tool with so many innovative resources, like interactions with other person, share reports, save notifications, send e-mails.... It has all of these functions that are easy to use and you don't need to get out of it.

Improvements to My Organization:

It's allowed us to collaborate on self-service BI data.

Room for Improvement:

Improve the community support. Solving this, they also solve the problem with too many gadgets in the dashboard. They have too many options in the graphs and when I asked the support to help me with that, they did not respond. I did not find any forums to help me with the options. I also encountered some duplicated videos on the website after that.

Use of Solution:

I used a week to test and compared it with other reporting tools.

Deployment Issues:

No issues with deployment.

Stability Issues: