Panorama Necto Review

We've been able to off-load the task of reports/charts/dashboards demanded by our business managers, but there is very limited documentation available for it.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature I found with this tool is that it advises current trends of workboards after analyzing your data. It gives us tons of defined workboards/ charts to play around with.

Improvements to My Organization

I am part of an IT team that maintains a full-fledged data warehouse and supports our business users, particularly business managers. Previously we used to provide them reports/charts/dashboards that they demanded.

But with this tool, we have succeeded to off-load this job from our shoulders. The easy-to-use user interface empowered the business managers to visualize the data on their own.

Room for Improvement

• There is very limited documentation available for this tool.
  • No support for languages other than English.

Use of Solution

3 months

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Definitely a cost effective option as it comes at half that price of other leading products in the BI domain.

Other Advice

I would strongly recommend this tool to those who possess data but do not know how to proceed with it, i.e. what type of charts/dashboards they should generate to visualize data more effectively.

You just give your data to this tool, and then it will give you concise views of the insights that you and other stakeholders are interested in.