Panorama Necto Review
It's easy to use for ad hoc reports and more meaningful dashboards.
- More meaningful charts like Pareto chart, boxplot, range, point.
- Awesome performance compared to the other BI tools in the class.
- Very intuitive and interactive analytics.
- Admin part is very user friendly, and creating users and groups is a bit easy task.
- More than visuals, data presentation is super while other tools have few limitations here.
- When you pull in data, hierarchies are created automatically.
- It's a scalable and self-service tool.
- Performance is so good when connected to multiple data sources, the in-memory works better.
Improvements to My Organization:
- Easy to use for ad hoc reports and more meaningful dashboards.
- Compared to other tools pricing is less.
- Forecasting technique helps much.
Room for Improvement:
- Scheduling and publishing is a bit complex task.
- Not much online training available and also very limited support on big data and analytics side.
- Also there is not much forum support for the tool.
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Dec 29 2015