Panorama Necto Review

Valuable Features

Our company migrated to Panorama Necto from another tool. This solution is very easy to use and offers a huge variety of features. It helps us reach our customers and our vendors, supports different graphics templates and implements interactive analytics tools. Also it has very effective tools to connect with your colleagues which is one of the best I have ever seen.

This infographic solution spawns amazing obvious sales reports and you can check many aspects of work of your sales team. Another positive points are the cloud service and capability to connect many sources in one task, so I can quickly create sales report from different teams and send it to different departments, even from my tablet.

And last but not at least, the Panorama team created very informative online help and video tutorials, so you can realize features of the product very fast.

Improvements to My Organization

With Necto we have significantly reduced TCO of our CRM and have improved our communications. Also we can provide data mining and sales analysis in different forms to different departments with a quick reflection of the changes.

Room for Improvement

Panorama doesn't have big community support and many issues we refer to the technicians. This isn`t great, especially with the lack of time. Also they do not support a Linux version and we have some problems with this.

Use of Solution

A little less than a year.

Yes, with Linux.

8/10

7/10

ROI

3-5 years

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

Panorama has very comfortable price terms.

Other Advice

I recommend Necto to companies that need an effective and inexpensive sales\data analysis solution.