PanTerra Unified Communications as a Service Review

It offers multi-channel capabilities, reporting, and the ability for us to add agents or reduce counts for seasonal fluctuation.

What is most valuable?

I like the diversified features and capabilities. Panterra offers all multi-channel capabilities, robust reporting, and the ability for us to add agents quickly or reduce counts for seasonal fluctuation.

How has it helped my organization?

We are a start-up company. We were all over the place when we started. Now, with professional VoIP services, our communications are much better and easier. It is not about Panterra; every business should have VoIP services; Skype just doesn't do.

What needs improvement?

Nothing known immediately, as we just started using the system. However, I'd like to add one thing: The web interface isn't something I am crazy about, especially SmartBox. The mobile version is fine. The web interface certainly needs improvement.

We just started using it.

We have not encountered any deployment issues.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

We have not encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is very good, 8/10.

Technical support is very good, 8/10, again.

We did not previously use a different solution.

Initial setup was easy.

A vendor team implemented it.

I don't know about ROI.

Make sure you look at the company legacy, financial stability, and history. Make sure you speak to references in the same industry.

Before choosing this product, we evaluated Nextiva and Vonage.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend it, but I would encourage to do your research first.