PanTerra Unified Communications as a Service Review

Seamless onboarding, good support, cost-efficient, and the mobile app allows me to work from anywhere

What is our primary use case?

The mobile app allows me to work remotely from anywhere. My company went remote during Covid and decided to stay that way. They integrated Streams for its employees and it has been a game-changer for me.

How has it helped my organization?

This solution is very cost-effective and convenient, and our overhead is lower. The biggest impact it has had on our organization is the fact that since our company went to mostly remote, the transformation was seamless and we did not skip a beat with the change.

Production and business as usual was a big plus and allowed us to function without being severely impacted by Covid. Panterra showed us that a company can succeed and strive through any difficulties and their technology allowed us to do it with peace of mind.

What is most valuable?

The mobile app is the most valuable feature for me. I love the fact that I have my laptop on my phone and can work from anywhere without ever missing a call or message. I also can see what everybody is doing and who is available to take phone calls.

The call recording feature is mandatory and allows me to review and coach my team to provide better customer service and learn from mistakes. With this capability, I can better their value in knowledge for future customers. This makes my job seamless and it reassures me that I can manage a team from home.

What needs improvement?

The only thing I would like to see in the future is the implementation of Office Teams for forms use and sharing.

I've been using Panterra Streams for a little more than six months.

It scales up to the best in the industry.

The vendor provides excellent customer support and technical support.

Any questions I have had have been immediately addressed and I have been thoroughly educated on the process.

Prior to Streams, we used Nextiva. We switched because we were looking for a better solution for our business to work remotely, and PanTerra was also more cost-efficient.

Onboarding was provided in a professional, knowledgeable and seamless manner.  Anything I didn't understand, their support team was quick to respond and teach.

It was deployed in-house.

Our ROI is unknown at this point. It's an expense because it's a phone system.

PanTerra Streams is the most cost-effective product for us. There is a zero startup cost and there were great options when they provided us a quote.

We evaluated 8x8, RingCentral, and Mitel before choosing PanTerra Streams.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that will be forever changing and growing, so it is here to stay.

With being in the IT industry, technology is always changing and improving and I understand that companies must be able to adapt to those changes in order to be competitive. Although no system is perfect, I have yet to find any issues with Streams that need improvements.

Private Cloud