Parallels Remote Application Server (RAS) Review
Great Product - does anybody run Terminal Server without 2X (-:

Valuable Features:

very good value for money easy administration sehr stabile Product painless Application deployment

Room for Improvement:

delegation in 2X Console currently accepts User Accounts only, please Add delegation for AD Groups.We started with 2X App Server Version 6. The development of the 2X App Server made many Great steps (eg. Universal Printing, Universal Scanning, VDI and so on). In our current environment, we use 2X to bring the different Apps from our TS Farm (6 Terminalservers - 2 Gateways) to our Users. Our users distributet over about 15 Sites and all Applications are hosted in our Main-Site. I never had any big Problems with 2X. It does what it should, it works! Support Team at 2X does a realy good Job. The Documentation is o.k. but in the Blog there are really good tips. Updates on the 2X Server are painless at all. Thank you 2X for such a great Product that makes my work much easier!

Other Advice:

If you have Terminalservers (or Remote Desktop Session Host) and you haven't 2X, then go buy it.
1 visitor found this review helpful