Parasoft SOAtest Review

Event Monitoring is a valuable feature that helped us in validating the backend requests for mappings and transformations.

What is most valuable?

1. Event Monitoring is a valuable feature in SOATest that helped us in validating the back-end requests for mappings and transformations.

2. Variety of tools like diff tool, date math tool, xml assertor, xml transformer, custom extensions, etc. make our life easy.

3. Structural and functional reports, that helps easy reporting and recording of results.

How has it helped my organization?

SOATest provided a platform for automated testing and creating an enriched automated regression suite.

What needs improvement?

The need to refresh 'Test Case Explorer' when adding a data source or environment file, can be improved.

We've used it for 1.5 years and going

The deployment was quite easy and straightforward.

We didn't encounter any issues with stability.

We didn't encounter any issues with scalability.

8/10

8/10

The initial solution available at the clients location was WCFStorm that was completely manual and not very easy to use. When we got a chance to implement the Parasoft toolset, it was pretty obvious that this would make our lives easy.