Pardot Review

Stable, with an easy initial setup and great technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use Pardot to manage all of the marketing campaigns, to manage the main marketing, the social media posts, and to have a dashboard of campaigns and posts. It's the first contact with leads.

What is most valuable?

The solution is very fast.

It's easy to create email templates and landing pages.

The solution is very good at score lists and sending signals to a salesperson for outreach purposes.

The initial setup is pretty simple.

The stability is very good.

We've found the technical support to be very helpful.

What needs improvement?

The solution lacks integration with Instagram, which is our top problem with the product.

The solution is slightly expensive.

In the next release, I would like to see more artificial intelligence, analytics (specifically activity analytics), and automation.

I've been using the solution for about two years at this point. It's been a while. We've used the product from the beginning.

We've found the stability to be very good overall. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable in terms of performance.

The product is only for marketing B2B. If you need more features, for example, something that can manage contact with the customers, you need another product. Pardot has integration with different CRMs, such as Salesforce. Salesforce probably the perfect integration to really expand this solution's capabilities.

We have three users on the solution currently. One is the marketing manager. They can operate and create the landing pages and can program all of the posts in the initial network as well. The other two users are the salespeople who use the platform to access the leads in order to create a new opportunity or new business.

Our clients are companies of all sizes, from small to large.

Technical support has been great. They are very helpful and responsive. We've been satisfied with their level of support.

We also use Salesforce.

The initial setup is not overly complex. It's pretty simple and straightforward. A company shouldn't have any issues with the process.

The deployment took one or two weeks. In one week, a company can basically deploy the product. After that, you need to learn different aspects of the product. A user will need to understand, for example, how to make a landing page, or how to do email templates.

The product is pretty expensive. They could work on pricing. For example, with Mainstream, another solution, you can use it for free up until a certain point.

We pay about $4000 a month.

There are three different licenses and they vary according to the number of leads you manage on the platform.

I've compared other solutions such as HubSpot, for example, and in Argentina, In Blue.

However, if a company needs something that integrates well with Salesforce, Pardot is much more accomodating.

What other advice do I have?

We are using the latest version of the solution currently.

We are a consulting partner and we sell Salesforce licenses.

I'd recommend the solution to other companies that need a marketing automation product.

I'd rate the solution at an eight out of ten. We're mostly quite satisfied with the solution.

More Pardot reviews from users
...who compared it with HubSpot Marketing Hub
Find out what your peers are saying about Salesforce, SAP, Oracle and others in Marketing Automation. Updated: June 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.