Pega Robotic Process Automation Review

An intuitive workflow system, that is stable and easy to setup

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the workflow. The workflow system is very intuitive.

What needs improvement?

It would be nice if they brought in some pre-defined functions such as drag and drop coding.

I would like to see an enhanced auditing feature included.

I have been working with Pega Robotic Process Automation for 36 months, three years.

We are using the latest version.

It's a stable solution. We have not had any issues.

It's a scalable product.

I have a team of approximately 50 people who are core Pega developers.

The community support is awesome. They answer your questions and they support them.

The technical support is okay. I would not rate them a ten, but maybe a six or a seven out of ten.

I have used other solutions and if you were to ask me about Robotic Process Automation, I would first choose Blue Prism and Pega would be second. The last would be WorkFusion.

The initial setup was straightforward.

It took a couple of weeks for the team to set it up.

We have our in-house community for Pega deployment. In fact, I lead the community.

Pricing is handled by my legal team. This is something that is out of my control or knowledge.

What other advice do I have?

For anyone who is interested in using this solution, I would suggest doing a POC, (Proof of Concept) before the implementation.

Blue Prism, is a little better.

More Pega Robotic Process Automation reviews from users
...who compared it with Blue Prism
Learn what your peers think about Pega Robotic Process Automation. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: February 2021.
464,757 professionals have used our research since 2012.