Pega Robotic Process Automation Review

Robots save time and customer support calls have become much easier

What is our primary use case?

I use Pega Robotic Process Automation for the telecom industry. I use it for checking compliance, financial processes and HR processes.

How has it helped my organization?

Pega Robotic Process Automation makes it easy with metrics. Robots save time. Handling customer calls became much easier.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the user Interface. You can create a user interface that can interact with a human being for attended robots and that will optimize, for example, customer service processes by simplifying the desktop and the screens they need to use from different systems.

What needs improvement?

Pega Robotic Process Automation can improve the OCR area. They don't have a powerful OCR engine to read documents or files like other tools.

I have been using Pega Robotic Process Automation for around three years now.

For the stability of Pega, I rate it an 8 out of 10.

Scalability is a process, but I would rate the product at 7 out of 10. We are around five tech developers. It's easy to deploy. You don't need much of a team to deploy Pega. You just need to install the .exe and everything will go just fine.

Pega tech support is not good enough. They have a form to speak to a representative. If I have a problem, I just post it. If someone else has the same problem, they can tell me how to solve it.

The technical support is probably unique or related to a specific system. It will be for resolving a big problem.

The initial setup of Pega RPA was easy.

The deployment took just half an hour. I did it by myself.

In RPA every tool is different than the others. You need to understand the process it self to decide which tool you can use and get the best results.

What other advice do I have?

Pega Robotic Process Automation is easy. If you're a developer, it's a good tool to start with building bots. Overall, I can give it seven out of ten.