PegaRULES Review

A scalable product that is easy to install and configure

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is the ease of deployment.

What needs improvement?

We would like to have a better ability to customize PegaRULES.

In Pega, it is very important to have good overall system performance. As such, the performance should be improved.

Better automation would be helpful because I would like to see all of the manual intervention removed.

I have about five years of experience giving applications support for PegaRULES.

We cannot say that any application is fully stable, as it depends on the particular requirements. For example, if we have application automation then we need to make it scalable, but nothing is 100% perfect.

This is a scalable product. We have perhaps 50,000 users across our clients who use it.

I do not generally contact technical support. Instead, our core idea is to determine the issues and resolve them ourselves.

It is easy to install PegaRULES. There are no major issues because we have the proper guidelines for release and configuration. The length of time needed for deployment depends on the requirements for each client.

We have a complete in-house team that performs the implementation and deployment for our customers. This includes creating new rules and definitions, determining which policies are required, managing the system, giving support, and release management.

What other advice do I have?

We are planning to move our system to the cloud within the next six months, so this is something that we are preparing for.

The suitability of this solution depends on the organization, but in general, I definitely recommend PegaRULES. When assessing the appropriateness of this product for a client, I would first study their requirements.

More PegaRULES reviews from users