PegaRULES Review

User-friendly with good visualization and good stability

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution in claims for our clients in the insurance industry.

What is most valuable?

The visualization of the business process and the collaboration aspects of the solution are its most valuable features.

The solution is more user-friendly than its competition, and more visual. Its level of inference is much lower as well.

What needs improvement?

The solution needs to invest more in its technology. For public and private clouds, for example, the development environment is slow. Saving events should take one to two seconds, max, and because you are making changes often, the slowness cuts down on productivity because we have to wait for things to save before continuing.

The UI could be slightly improved.

I've been using the solution for five months.

The solution is stable.

The solution is scalable.

The technical support has been very good. They answer our questions in a straightforward manner.

The initial setup can be a bit complex because you don't just deploy the solution out of the box. It has many possibilities and when you are implementing the solution you are setting specific features to align with the requirements of the business. In POCs and real production environments as well you need to think about all of the different aspects and this makes the setup complex.

We handled the implementation ourselves.

What other advice do I have?

We're a Pega partner.

I'd suggest those considering implementing the solution start small and maybe do a POC. That will give you a sense of what the solution would look like in production.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten,