PeopleSoft Review

Good support, straightforward setup, and integrates with many third-party applications

What is our primary use case?

This is primarily used as a business system.

What is most valuable?

The time system is what we get the most benefit from.

What needs improvement?

We needed to do a lot of integration with third-party applications in order to get the functionality that we needed.

The API integration could be better.

I have been working with PeopleSoft for more than ten years.

We have experienced a couple of bugs while working with PeopleSoft.

We have been in touch with technical support and feel that it was good, keeping in mind the scope. They do not support third-party applications, but for what they are responsible for, it is good.

The initial setup was straightforward and didn't give us any trouble. However, when we had to integrate many other modules, it was an extensive process.

What other advice do I have?

This is a good product and I recommend it, although it depends on the use case for the business. There are advantages and disadvantages and you need to consider the objective. On this basis, every organization measures differently, but I definitely recommend it. That said, there is no perfect product.

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More PeopleSoft reviews from users
...who compared it with Workday
Learn what your peers think about PeopleSoft. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.