PeopleSoft Review

We like the ability to fully customize it for our needs when it comes to HR management.

Valuable Features

The ability to fully customize it for our needs is huge. It's by far the most valuable feature for us when it comes to HR management.

Improvements to My Organization

We're the federal government, so our need for a customized solution for HR management is of primary importance. I'd say that our level of customization is 80% because our HR services for employees is so varied. PeopleSoft allows us to easily customize it to fit our needs.

Room for Improvement

From an administration perspective, I think Oracle needs more clarity on their road map as to where they are going to improve the product. This would helps us with planning future customizations to make it fit our needs better. Right now, there's just not enough clarity to what the product will feature in the future.

We've had no issues with deployment.

Stability is about 4/5.

Scalability is about 5/5.

I rate technical support a 4/5. It needs some improvement.

Other Advice

There are other modules, but HR is one of the most popular modules in PeopleSoft so it should be used heavily by federal government, state government, and all other private sector businesses.