PeopleSoft Review

It allows our business users to access information in a format that easier for them to digest than just raw data.

Valuable Features

There are several new features in the PeopleSoft tool set that I've found particularly valuable, such as grid control and related actions.

Improvements to My Organization

It allows our business users to access information in a format that's easier for them to digest than just raw data.

Room for Improvement

The main area for improvement would be with performance in some cases, specifically with migrations. We've had to address some of those issues recently.

We've had no issues with deployment.

It's pretty stable, but it does depend on the release, like how early you are on the release that you are adopting. Stability on a particular version becomes better after a certain release of that version.

It has pretty good scaleability. We've had no issues scaling it for our needs.

The level of technical support varies, but we've been pleased with the ticket resolutions for the most part.

The implementation was done before I was at the company, but I haven't heard that it was particularly complex.

Other Advice

Get involved with the grassroots community, like conferences such as Collaborate and Alliance.

1 Comment