PeopleSoft Review

I find that the user interface is very comfortable and convenient to use. It's pretty intuitive for what I need to do.

Valuable Features

Improvements to My Organization

Because the UI is to easy to use, it makes our work processes flow more efficiently, which, of course, impacts cost and time savings.

Room for Improvement

There are some small things I'd like changing, but the big thing that needs work is their technical support. They're really lacking in terms of timely responses to our trouble tickets.

Use of Solution

I've used it for about four years.

We don't have issues deploying it.

It's a mission-critical application for us, and we've found that it has the stability that we need. We haven't really had issues with instability.

We've had to do some scaling, and it's been able to handle the additional workload. We've had no issues with the inability to scale the solution for us.

7/10 - Just responsiveness tends to be an issue. They seem to be knowledgeable once we can get the involvement needed.

Other Advice

There's always room for improvement, but we're overall happy with the solution.

Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: Partners