Jt hjyjg 400x400

PeopleSoft Review
It improved payroll calculations and control, and employee visibility.

Valuable Features:

• Search engine (like Google)
  • Mobile app
  • Self service
  • Performance
  • Others

For example, any time you need to search information for any employee, you do not need to navigate through different screens and menus. You just type any information about the person and you can start to navigate. It's very practical and saves a lots of time. Its also easier for employees that only access the application one or two times per month.

Improvements to My Organization:

It improved payroll calculations and control, employee visibility, self service, and other areas.

Room for Improvement:

Reports can definitely be improved. There are very few core reports. Every time you have a request for information, you need to customize a report. It would be great to have a report generator that could bring more flexibility and speed to delivering information to end users.

Use of Solution:

I have used it for more than five years.

Stability Issues:

I have not encountered any stability issues.

Scalability Issues:

I have not encountered any scalability issues. (We use it for almost 100K employees.)

I rate technical support 5/10.

Previous Solutions:

We previously used a different solution and we switched due to internal developments.

Initial Setup:

Initial setup was complex.

Other Solutions Considered:

I was not at the company at the time, but I know they evaluated other local solutions before choosing this product.

Other Advice:

Be careful with consulting. We have had a difficult time identifying consultants in Latin America (mostly in Brazil).

0 Comments

Anonymous avatar x30

Have A Question About PeopleSoft?

Our experts can help. 222,746 professionals have used our research on 5,691 solutions.