PeopleSoft Review

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature of PeopleSoft Procurement is the completely end-to-end integration of the procurement process. From the time you set up the master data information and set up the contracts, you are able to create transactions.

How has it helped my organization?

• Visibility on spend. Spend is one of the big factors; it's your bottom line.
  • A lot of compliance; all the audit information, like when you do the transactions.

What needs improvement?

There should be more analytics, monitoring analytics, and also machine learning should be incorporated into the core product. Right now, machine learning is outside of the ERP domain; bring machine learning into the domain.

It's pretty stable.

Scalability is pretty good.

When we get technical support from Oracle, as far as the response is concerned, we are pleased. Based on the SLA, we get a response back. It also depends on the fix. If the fix is available, we get that response back. If it's a bug, it takes longer. We don't know how long it's going to be or how long it's going to take to fix the bug.

We looked at Ariba.

We decided to go with PeopleSoft because of the functionality and its ability to integrate not only procurement, but also with the finance and the HRMS.

What other advice do I have?

It's a pretty user-friendly product. It's intuitive. You can figure a lot of things out on your own.

More PeopleSoft reviews from users
...who compared it with Workday
Learn what your peers think about PeopleSoft. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
509,570 professionals have used our research since 2012.