Perfecto Mobile Review

Stable, easy initial setup, and offers coverage of various mobile devices and operating systems

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution as a mobile testing tool.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspect of the solution is that it covers all types of devices on the market allowing you to test different versions of an operating system.

What needs improvement?

I looked at the solution a year ago. I'm not sure what functionalities were lacking or need improvement, but I do find it to be a good tool.

It would be ideal if there was a complete integration with other test management tools and other applications like HPLM, Micro Focus, or Microsoft Azure.

I worked with the solution for one year.

Once we had an open session and during the next entry, we had difficulties re-entering the tool. This only happened once or twice, but no more than that.

The scalability is very easy to handle.

The current version of the solution is very stable, so we've never had to contact technical support.

We use both Perfecto Mobile and Mobile Center. Our customers dictate which tools we use.

The initial setup is easy, especially with the cloud version, which is what we use.

My colleagues handled the setup phase and we had a center dedicated to mobile, but I am unsure if we solicited any outside help.

What other advice do I have?

We use the cloud deployment model.

The solution itself is fairly broad in scope meaning you don't need to implement other solutions.

While Mobile Center is a little difficult to install, Perfecto Mobile is simpler for both setup and training.

I would rate the solution eight out of ten. It's the best tool, but it can still be updated to be even better.