Perfecto Suite Review

Good automated testing, but the price and performance could be better

What is our primary use case?

We write applications for mobile devices and we use Perfecto Mobile to test them. We set up automated tests, although we perform manual tests in some cases.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable feature is automated testing.

What needs improvement?

We have had challenges while using this product.

The main problem has to do with OTP. OTP comes on the SIM but there is no SIM card in the cloud, so it makes it a big challenge for us. It is available in development but because we don't have the OTP API exposed, we don't have it in production.

We have had some issues with performance, which is something that should be improved.

The price of Perfecto Mobile should be lowered.

I have been using Perfecto Mobile for more than a year.

We experience some device hangs, as well as other performance-related issues.

It is not auto-scalable. We have dedicated devices that we use for testing our applications. There is an option for scalability but we aren't using it.

We have had contact with technical support and they are good. We have no issues with them.

The initial setup is not easy because the networking team is in the bank and the network is secure. It took a lot of time to get approval, receive access, and then set it up properly.

We had to engage the Perfecto team to assist with deployment.

This is an expensive solution compared to others, by 30% to 40%.

What other advice do I have?

This is a product that I would recommend. However, we have complaints about both cost and performance.

I would rate this solution a six out of ten.

More Perfecto Suite reviews from users