Perfecto Review

Scales quickly and easily for multiple devices, but web application testing needs improvement

What is our primary use case?

We are application developers and we use Perfecto to ensure that our applications are working on a variety of devices. We have a need to support a broad range of mobile devices, which Perfecto is able to assist with.

What is most valuable?

One of the good things about Perfecto is the scalability that it provides. We are able to quickly scale up the devices. We can choose Android devices, web-based applications, or whatever we need, and we can scale up quickly and easily.

What needs improvement?

We bought this solution because it is supposed to be proficient at both web and mobile testing. It does well for mobile testing, but when it comes to the web aspect, it is lagging a little bit in terms of execution. Specifically, if it is a native app then it does really well. But, with a hybrid, or it is a native mobile web app, it seems to be lagging.

We have been working with Perfecto for approximately two years.

I have not experienced any stability-related issues.

The scalability is very good. We have four to five people using it at the moment, and we have five or six concurrent licenses. At peak, we have five people using it.

There are three or four teams of approximately eight people each who use it, and the time is shared based on their needs. We may expand this in the future but for now, we art set.

I have not interacted directly with their technical support. We have a team that deals with them.

We also use UFT Mobile.

The initial setup seemed to be straightforward.

We used a vendor partner and they completed most of the setup.

The team looked like they have been doing it as part of their service and they were able to complete it pretty quickly.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution a seven out of ten.

More Perfecto reviews from users
...who compared it with Micro Focus UFT Mobile
Find out what your peers are saying about Perforce, Digital.ai, Micro Focus and others in Mobile App Testing Tools. Updated: September 2021.
535,919 professionals have used our research since 2012.