Perfecto Suite Review

It offers cloud-based architecture for manual testing, along with integration with Appium and Selenium.

What is most valuable?

• Cloud-based architecture for manual testing
  • Performance testing & automation of browsers, mobile devices and gadgets
  • Enhanced reporting with video recording and proper steps
  • Wind tunnel
  • Appium + Selenium integration
  • Best-ever tool for RWD apps
  • Parallel execution of almost any browsers, mobile devices and gadgets

How has it helped my organization?

It has saved hours of manual testing time, costs and efforts. It's pretty much the best tool that has a repository of all the execution status, apps and information, which can be available in any part of the world.

What needs improvement?

Ability to use/automate Windows/iOS/Linux environment would be a great feature to add in cloud.

Increasing local deployment of cloud devices/resources worldwide would be even better.

I have used it for two years.

No issues.

Customer service is 100%.

Technical support is 100%.

We used Perfecto + UFT and then switched to Appium + Perfecto as it gives more flexibility and better control.

Initial setup was simple. Perfecto took care of all the setup.

Perfecto made it look easy.

Go for private cloud as it has unlimited hours of testing and the most availability of devices.

We evaluated multiple open-source and commercial tools, but Perfecto helped our needs by providing secured connection over cloud, as we use VPN.

What other advice do I have?

Perfecto has a highly active community so just blend with it. Completing their certifications would give a bright overview about their products and it helps to get better at the tool.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer:
More Perfecto Suite reviews from users