Performance Center Review

We can view tests at run time, which has helped us to execute tests from different time zones. However, sometimes the Book Time Slot option hangs if I cancel any test or time slot.

Valuable Features

The most valuable features to us are--

• Ease of uploading the scripts, and
  • Script maintenance.

Improvements to My Organization

• Multiple users from different locations can login.
  • We can view tests at run time, which has helped us to execute tests from different time zones.

Room for Improvement

Sometimes the Book Time Slot option hangs if I cancel any test or time slot. Also, if the results file gets corrupted, then we need to contact HP to get the raw results.

Use of Solution

• Standalone PC – six years
  • SaaS PC – two years

We encountered no issues when deploying.

We've had no issues with stability.

We've scaled without issue.

Customer service is excellent.

Technical support is excellent.

I have used Borland SilkTest, JMeter and LoadUI. JMeter and LoadUI have limitations in terms of the protocols. SilkTest is not as user friendly as Performance Center.

It was not complex, but I needed to consult HP support a couple of times for clarification and for help in registering the load injectors.

Implementation Team

We did it in-house.

ROI

If the organization is going to test multiple protocols like Ajax, TruClient, Citrix, and SAP frequently, then there is definitely a high ROI in using this tool. If it's only the HTTP protocol being used, then other less expensive tools will be sufficient.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing