Performance Center Review

The enterprise card allows us to use our central software for all our testers who are located worldwide.

Valuable Features

The most valuable feature is the enterprise card. It allows us to use our central software for all our testers who are located worldwide.

Improvements to My Organization

It's a rather complex product. There are always things that could be better, such as new protocols that allow for more efficient testing and sharing of data across our teams.

Room for Improvement

It needs to be able to inform us what our current situation is, that is, what version we're on, etc. This is important because we do reinstalls and upgrades once a year, so that information is still valid for us each time we do that.

Use of Solution

We have been using it for six years.

The stability is pretty good.

It's the right size for us right now for our purposes and we will not grow out of it any time soon. So scalability is not relevant at this time.

When you initially file a support case, it's difficult because they ask you many technical question to assess the problem. This takes a long time. I think there should be a better way for HP to know what the situation is so that you don't have to think about it for half a day.

The initial setup was OK, wasn't too complex.

Implementation Team

We worked out the complexities ourselves.

Other Solutions Considered

I've looked, but I haven't found any alternatives -- including web-based applications -- that are better than Performance Center.

Other Advice

It's a very capable solution and I highly recommend it.