PerimeterX Bot Defender Review

They ensure that our campaigns have run in the highest quality of settings, leading to savings on ad spending

What is our primary use case?

Primary use case of this solution is to detect fraud traffic (also mark the network which is sending the fraud traffic) and block the fraud traffic. These metrics help us to minimize wasted ad spend and provide our clients an extra layer of confidence around our campaigns.

How has it helped my organization?

As a result of the period that we are using this service, we were able to validate traffic quality. This enabled us to block bad, bot traffic. PerimeterX helped us to ensure that our campaigns have run in the highest quality of settings, leading to savings on ad spending.

What is most valuable?

Most valuable features are detecting, monitoring, and blocking of bad, bot traffic. You can check everything in a minute using a simple dashboard. There are also other features when you need a more detailed view of what is going on.

What needs improvement?

As bots are getting better and the product should keep getting updates in preventing new ways of attack and security. Statistics are good, but we expect some improvement on real time stats as that will reduce the time needed to react on possible threats.

Less than one year.

No issues.

No issues.

Very helpful. They handle everything quickly.

Yes, we used another solution and the price/security ratio was not good.

It was not hard to implement in any way.

In-house team with PX's help.

Reasonable costs.

Yes, we evaluated and tested few solutions.