PGi GlobalMeet Review

It allows us to share screens, record meetings and include everyone on the call, but we have had some connectivity issues if some of our folks are not working via Wi-Fi connections.

Valuable Features:

The features I've found most valuable are:

• The ability to upload files and easily share presentations with the entire meeting.
  • Also, the ability to promote presenters or mute all.

Improvements to My Organization:

We are a remote organization mostly, so all of our team meetings use this platform. It allows us to share screens, record meetings and include everyone on the call.

Room for Improvement:

We have had some connectivity issues if some of our folks are not working via Wi-Fi connections. We had a large training with our event managers, who are located around the country, at the end of November. We used GlobalMeet in order to conduct this meeting. We had issues of multiple people getting kicked off the call and/or the online meeting by the afternoon. In the morning, things seemed to go well, but by the afternoon we had to move to the Microsoft Live Meeting platform because so many people kept getting kicked off. I am not sure if it was because the meeting had been open for so long or what might have occurred. Thanks!