PGi GlobalMeet Review

It's improved our company by allowing our on-site service team to better communicate with each other through trainings and meetings while staying at our remote location.

What is most valuable?

GloablMeet is excellent for screen sharing, trainings and meetings with a company that works remotely. GlobalMeet is a great way for our company to communicate and share new trainings and programs with everyone since we are a remote company. The onsite service team uses GlobalMeet mostly for screen sharing and trainings but the company also uses GlobalMeet for Webinars as well.

How has it helped my organization?

GlobalMeet improved our company by allowing our on-site service team to better communicate with each other through trainings and meetings while staying at our remote location. We were also able to screen share to better understand what was going on in the trainings and meetings.

What needs improvement?

When you get a large number of users on GlobalMeet is tends to slow things down a little bit but with the support group at hand things picked back up quickly. Also make sure that you are connected to a hardwire internet for better service.

A few months now.

We did not encounter any issues with the deployment of GlobalMeet. Our company has never really encountered any problems when using this product.

The only issue that we experienced with the stability of GlobalMeet was when we had a lot of participants on the meeting at one time it slowed things down and made it hard to stay connected.

We have never experienced a problem with the scalability of GlobalMeet. It has always worked for the needs and growth of our company.

Customer Service is excellent with GlobalMeet. The support group is great and the program itself was easily accessible.

I personally have not directly used Global Meet technical support but my company has and they speak highly of it. They state that they are always there to help and address the problem in a timely manner.

We have always used outlook or Lync before going through GlobalMeet for meetings to take place and it was not as easy and accessible as GlobalMeet is.

The initial set up was very straightforward and easy to use when installing the apps and getting everything set up.

I am not sure with the implementation as I was not involved in getting this set up for my company. Our corporate headquarters implemented GlobalMeet into the company.

The ROI I am sure is very great with our company in the ability to hold meetings and do trainings from our remote location instead of flying us all in to do the trainings.

I am not sure about the pricing and licensing because I was not involved in this process. Our corporate headquarters did all the purchasing of GlobalMeet.

I am not sure if any other options were evaluated besides what we were currently using and then GlobalMeet itself. I use GlobalMeet for the meetings and trainings but I was not in charge of choosing the program itself.

What other advice do I have?

I do not have any additional comments or advice. GlobalMeet has been wonderful and a great tool for my company to use. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that is in need.

1 visitor found this review helpful