PGi GlobalMeet Review

Valuable Features

The call-me feature is my absolute favorite. It is the best way to ensure that no one is late to the meeting. You write it your phone number and just wait for the meeting to call you. It doesn't get any simpler than that.

My other favorite thing is the file library. It was very easy to organize, use and I never experienced any bugs. Plus, it supports an array of files and animations in PPT.

Improvements to My Organization

It improved the way our organization functions in two ways:

1) Meetings actually start on time now and are much less frustrating

2) We no longer have to play the "who's on the line" game as we can see directly who is online and who is talking. Again, it just makes the meeting go smoother and creates an experience closer to what you would experience if everyone was in the same room.

Room for Improvement

Honestly, the tool has come a long way since it was first launched. I guess if I could recommend is to make sure that the polling tool functions properly as I've dealt with issues in the passed.

Use of Solution

Over 3 years now

I've never encountered issues with deployment as I was never on that end of the process. From what I understand, there were no issues.

Apart from the polling tool has issues from time to time, I never experienced issue. The audio is good and the file library was very stable.

We never had meetings big enough to have issues with scalability so I could not speak to this point properly.

Definitely a solid 10 out of 10 as you can have access to support anytime. Even in the middle of a meeting. The good thing is that I never really had to use support.

Same, 10 out of 10. It's great to know that you can get help at any time and talk to a real person. I've also never really needed support as the tool is pretty easy to use.

I previously used Go-To-Meeting. I switched because I changed companies, but to be honest, now that I have used GlobalMeet, I could never go back. The are too many lacking features in GoToMeeting.

I just received my information and logged in. It was as straightforward as that. Incredibly simple and no download required. I don't know how other vendors proceed so I cannot compare.

Implementation Team

I was not the person who implemented the solution so I can't speak to this point. I cannot rate the level of expertise of the team in this situation.

ROI

I am not the person in charge of calculating and finding out this information so I cannot answer this question.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

I would go with the audio and web conferencing bundle with at least 10,000 minutes in audio so you don't have to worry about running out of time.

Other Solutions Considered

I was not the person in charge of this decision so I cannot speak adequately to this point. I have used WebEx and GoToMeeting in the past and would definitely recommend using GlobalMeet over these two solutions.

Other Advice

I would absolutely recommend using GlobalMeet. It is a great solution that is easy and really makes meetings more enjoyable.

1 visitor found this review helpful